ICS Miami: A Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity Conference
Join Cybersecurity Executives and Subject Matter Experts in Aventura, Florida to discuss the threats, use cases, and solutions needed to meet critical infrastructure cybersecurity needs.
This event will feature:
- Speaker Sessions
- Executive Roundtables
- One on One Solution Sessions
- Networking Socials
- VIP Tech Influencers Dinner
This event also features two great opportunities for engagement and training:
1. A Red On Blue Team Cyber Exercise for students and professionals.
College Cyber Champion Team Will Win A $1500 Cash Prize.
2. A full-day lab course providing participants with hands-on experience attacking and hardening a simulated power plant network to learn about common ICS vulnerabilities and defenses. Participants will attack historians, HMIs, and PLCs to cause a power outage in the 3D simulation, and then implement defenses like firewalls and network monitoring to harden it.
In this session, attendees will learn:
• Deeper understanding of common vulnerabilities in ICS networks and devices
• Techniques for testing ICS devices for various vulnerabilities
• Practical experience hardening ICS device configurations and using network defenses
November 02, 2023 - 12:00 PM