CUSTOMER DATA RETENTION POLICY
- This Data Retention Policy applies to data that is available in the FutureFeed Platform including, but not limited to, assessment information, evidence uploads, policy documents, and system security plans. Customer data collected by Continuous Compliance, LLC dba FutureFeed (the "Company") on the FutureFeed Platform is retained for a specific period of time. This period is referred to as the “default data retention period”.
- Changes to Policy
- The Company may change this Policy by linking to an updated version of the Policy at www.futurefeed.co/legal and such updates will be effective upon posting.
- Click here to contact us if you have a question about this Policy.
- Default Data Retention Period
- The data retention policy defines a data retention period in which user data will be stored within the FutureFeed Platform. By default, data is retained while a subscription is active and for six (6) months after the FutureFeed Platform subscription is canceled.
- Reducing the Default Data Retention Period
- A customer can reduce the default data retention period by contacting the Company via phone or email. There is no charge for reducing the default data retention period.
- Accessing Retained Data
- Data retained within the FutureFeed Platform can be accessed while a subscription is active or by renewing a previously canceled subscription within the data retention period. Access to data is unavailable without a paid subscription. Data will not be available after the data retention period has passed.
- Data Deletion
22.04b - 23-APR-2022 - Updated data deletion clause
22.04a - 18-APR-2022 - Clerical updates
22.01a - 15-JAN-2022 - Initial Online Version Publication